Thursday, May 21, 2009

Assignment # 33 - First Day of Freshmen year


my first day of fresmen year i remember walking with all of my cousins to the school. it was like my whole family was going to that school. but i was wearing bage caprise and a white short seleve hoodie. we was suppose to wear uiniforms beacuse we was freshmens.... but being me i didnt go by the rules. walking in the doors all the freshmen had to sit in the autorium so they can talk to us about the school rules bla... bla... bla. then we had left to go to our first class. well one of the teachers had mixed me up with another brittany jones that was going to that school and gave me all of her classes instead of mine. so the whole day i was the wrong brittany jones. then came lunch. all of my cousins ad brother and sister was going there and they all was in 11th grade and 12th so you can say i was already pluged in. so i sat with all the 11th graders and seniors. but then i made friends... and trust me it was ALOT of us. we use to call our selves s.c.o.l its lame now that i think about it but it reminded us how close we all were. well alot had turned into 4 includein me... with all the girl fights and drama that we had with each other everyone had split up. but i still have my three bestfriends in chicago since freshmen year. and we cant get no closer then we already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment