Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Assignment 31- First day of school...EVER!


My first day of school in kindergarten i was going to a school called barnard in chicago. the school was mostly of white kids in pre k and kindergarten. but when it had got to first grade and up it was a all black school. i guess they had a good pre k and kindergarten class. my first day i remember wearing a navey blue school uniform dress.... i hated that dress so much. i remember my mom droping me off and walking me to my room number outside of the school with the other kids waiting to go in with your class. i dont remeber being nurveous or scared. or not having friends on the first day. i guess since i was little none of that matterd as much as it matters now. because now a days students will be worried about fitting in or being the most popular and having everyone in school know you on the first day of high school. they get so cought up in that life that they forget who they truly are. but your first day of kindergarten its just being your self. enjoying your childhood. and not having worries about that question. am i going to fit in?

No comments:

Post a Comment